First time Ferrari buyer, f430 help! - Page 2 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 21 Old 05-21-2015, 08:00 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
pro-tip. never post the link to the car. there are lots of people looking for 430's and you may not want to tip your hand. otherwise, good luck on a great car and welcome. Oh, and get an independent PPI no matter what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenglo1 View Post
Eds kind of right. It was rather strange when I was shopping that almost every single F430 I was interested in and posted here, got soldout from under me! hmmm...strange phenomenon. Well, good thing is there are a LOT of F430's out there. Good luck!
thank you for the tip, wont do it next time haha. well...there are alot of f430s listed and this one is one of the first ones to come up. so I guess its pretty easy to find anyways.

Also just found an 08 Scuderia with 26k miles for 157k...would that be a good choice? I understand it is a bit of a price jump and higher miles, but I intend to drive the car anyways. The scuderia is one of my all time favorites, but I'm just afraid about the Scuderia not being maintained properly or nearing an expensive service. Are Scuderias any more expensive to maintain the the standard F430?

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode