1Likes
  • 1 Post By bryanp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-02-2016, 08:01 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,816
Garage
Tragic accident - please help spread the word

Folks, a member of Fchat (Jon Warshawsky) and his girl friend (Amanda Walzer) where involved in a terrible car crash on Easter Sunday. Amanda did not survive.

Please see this thread: Bullfighter in Hospital - Hit head-on by DUI - FerrariChat.com

There has been a fund setup for Jon and Amanda's 2 boys given they lost their mother.

If you can help at all I'm sure this would be greatly appreciated by the families.

Funds for them setup here:

https://www.gofundme.com/rfx3nbdw

https://www.gofundme.com/hgx33e7s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 863
UPDATE: 03/29/2016 The DUI suspect has 3 prior DUI convictions, the 2 passengers in the Porsche are still on Life support, and considered to be Brain Dead.

This is a tragic shame,but Im not surprised,,,Driving cars, and riding motorcycles have become a form of Russian roulette here in California. People are stoned, drunk,or playing on their smartphones,,Just last week,, I was driving one of my trucks in the carpool lane at about 75, when all of a sudden , this dude in the fast lane crashed into me to avoid hitting the person in front of him,,I got slammed into the concrete jersey barrier,,,bounced off,,and he hit me again,,,He was texting,,following to close and driving to fast to stop when the traffic slowed..Im ok,,truck is being repaired,,The other day a couple being chased by the cops,,drove onto an airfield and crashed into an F16.. they both were killed. Over the last several weeks,,,there have been a litany of high speed fatalities here in the Los Angeles area...Over the last 30 years, I have witnessed dozens of wrecks,,and some fatal, happen right before my eyes,,both while driving, and riding motorcycles,,,I have learned to accept the insanely poor drivers out here,,and act accordingly, lest I end up in state prison...
post #3 of 5 Old 04-12-2016, 10:39 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 329
I saw John's youtube video regarding the 356 after this and got the impression what a wonderful and knowledgeable man. It appears John is being moved out of the ICU and can respond to some doctor requests.
Reminds me of when Seymour Cray, yes the father of the super computer, was killed in an accident. The suspect was a loser with multiple DUIs and hadn't done much to contribute to the world. Cray was an incredibly brilliant man.

2006 Ferrari F430 Coupé,

post #4 of 5 Old 04-13-2016, 06:51 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 641
Glad to see this posted here. Jon's 356 Petrolicious vid:

DogZy likes this.
post #5 of 5 Old 02-09-2017, 07:44 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 329
I just happen to be thinking about this. Looked up what I could find and it is heart breaking:

A woman with a prior DUI conviction, who allegedly drove under the influence of marijuana and caused a head-on collision near Scripps Ranch that killed a passenger in an oncoming car, was ordered Friday to stand trial on second-degree murder and other charges.
Hyun Jeong Choi, 34, is charged in the March 27 crash that killed 43- year-old Amanda Walzer and left her fiance, 49-year-old Jon Warshawsky, unable to care for himself due to a brain injury.
http://timesofsandiego.com/crime/201...tal-collision/

2006 Ferrari F430 Coupé,

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode